How to Handle Your Disaster and What to Expect
Once you notice that you have a water loss, call us at SERVPRO of Indianapolis South immediately at 317-784-3008. When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us to assess your damage and determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO IICRC Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions for our documentation:
- Your name and contact information and the name of landlord (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- Is there still water standing?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Your Insurance company information (if applicable)
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
- How many floors were damaged?
- What type of flooring in the damaged areas?
- How many rooms are affected?
CONTACT US: 317-784-3008